Starting date: July 2022 (2 Months Contract)
Exclusive luxury 5* Resort, located in Sardinia, is looking for a Night Porter (Seasonal Contract)
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Front Office professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
This position will primarily be responsible for:
As a Porter you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Receive guests in a professional and friendly manner, exceeding guest expectation from arrival through to departure.
• Maintain effective communication with all related departments to ensure smooth service delivery.
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of the hotel and local services.
• Maintain awareness of guest profile through PMS guest profile system.
• Ensure that the guest luggage is carried from arrival point to room and from room to departure point on check out.
• Handle all messages, mail and packages for guests and employees, ensuring they are delivered at the appropriate time in a professional manner.
• Deliver guest messages and other deliveries immediately without delay in a professional manner.
• Ensure Front desk and store room is clean tidy and well organized.
Desired Skill & Expertise
The ideal candidate will be customer driven with a courteous, helpful, proactive and ‘switched on’ personality and a dynamic and approachable character.
You must be passionate and with a positive attitude, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job
High School Diploma required, advanced degree in hospitality related field preferred.
2 years of previous porter experience is preferred.
Must have strong verbal and written communication skills – Fluent English and Italian (Mandatory).
Proficient PMS skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Protel.
Instructions to apply for this position:
1) Apply for the job position completing the Video Interview OR enclosing your resume.
2) Our team will evaluate your interview and profile, and we will coordinate a second stage with the selected candidates.
Looking forward to receive your application.