February / March , 2022
What better way to see if the career path you have chosen is right for you? If you are an undergraduate seeking an understanding of the hospitality industry, an exclusive 5 Star Hotel offers a paid Internship Program that provides practical work experience and an introduction into the company culture and management philosophy.
A) Rooms Division Program:
Trainees will be exposed to various operational roles up to and including (based on business needs); Front Office, Bell/Valet and various Rooms positions.
B) Marketing & Sales Program:
Trainees would be involved in all activities of the S&M department, helping and supporting where needed, including:
- Client database maintenance.
- Support in creating collaterals graphics, flyers, presentations for mkt and sales purposes, templates.
- Supporting the DOSM in sending out group & events offers, promotions, corporate agreements and cooperate in the daily sales activities if needed.
- Website and Social Media.
The intention of this internship is for candidates to immerse themselves in the operation of a luxury 5 * Hotel, while obtaining specific skills to prepare them for future hospitality or customer service centric roles.
This Internship Program builds the foundation to becoming successful in the hospitality industry.
This internship begins in February/March 2022 and will conclude by June 2022.
Students who have completed their second or third year of schooling preferred.
Student should be enrolled in hospitality program or related field.
Student must be committed to interning FEBRUARY 2022 through JUNE 2022.
Very proactive and dynamic.
International experience. willing to relocate in milano.
Must have authorization to work in the European Union.
Fluency in English (Mandatory).
Instructions to apply for this position:
1) Apply for the job position completing the Video Interview and enclosing your resume.
2) Our team will evaluate your interview and profile, and we will coordinate a second stage with the selected candidates.
Looking forward to receive your application.